THE AVIAN CENTRE-
The main species is the Hinde’s Babbler, which is endemic to the Mt. Kenya Region and is listed as threatened due to the encroachment of its lower Mt. Kenya Forest habitat.
DID YOU KNOW? During the winter in the North, the park becomes an attraction for migrant birds including the Black Caps and the Eurasian Bee Eater.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE YOUR BIRD PHOTOS FEATURED?
Not to worry; we will ALWAYS credit you as the photographer
Upload Your Image
How To Upload
- Fill in your name, email and phone number
- Write the name of the bird that you saw (if you're not sure we'll identify it for you)
- Upload your image. Acceptable formats are jpeg and png and the maximum upload size is 2MB (Kindly upload clear images so that they're easily identifiable)
- Hit "Upload" and wait for the confirmation message
- We'll send you a confirmation email